Meals | Sample Menu
- Spinach and Mushroom – Sauteed mushrooms and spinach with monterey jack cheese and baked to perfection.
- Bacon and Swiss – Crispy Bacon paired with melty swiss cheese.
- Tomato Basil – Red roasted tomatoes with melted mozzarelle, sauteed kale, and finished with fresh basil.
- Spinach Goat Cheese – Sauteed spinach with sweet caramelized onions and goat cheese.
- Smoothies – One frozen fruit, one fresh fruit or vegetable, a superfood (hemp seeds, flax, chia seeds), and liquid (water, almond milk, fresh juice).
- Almond Berry – Almond butter, fresh berries, banana, almond milk.
- Cucumber Ginger – Juiced cucumber, fresh ginger, banana, chia seeds.
- Mango Orange – Juiced orange, mango, coconut flakes, chia seeds.
- Green Goodness – Kale, pineapple, juiced cucumber, fresh mint, apple, hemp seed.
- Pre-Workout Protein – Almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, banana, hemp seed.
- Herb Grilled Salmon Salad – Grilled salmon filet seasoned with fresh herbs and served over romaine lettuce with fresh red tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and croutons with a balsamic demi glaze.
- Caramelized Peach Salad – Fresh spinach topped with caramelized peaches, dried cranberries, red onions, toasted pecans, and shaved Parmesan served with a white balsamic vinaigrette over a bed of fresh spinach.
- Roasted Vegetable Salad – Herb roasted eggplant, carrot and zucchini slices, red onions, romaine lettuce, and balsamic demi glaze over fresh mixed greens.
- Chef’s Salad – Herb grilled chicken breast with mandarin orange, dried cranberries, almond silvers, crunchy noodles, and finished with a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Teriyaki Chicken Salad – Teriyaki chicken breast tossed with grilled pineapple, mandarin oranges, crunchy noodles, paired with a sesame ginger vinaigrette.
- Peppercorn Steak Salad – Garlic vinaigrette with strips of steak marinated in burgundy wine over a bed of fresh spinach with tomatoes, frizzled onions, and mushrooms.
- Fried Calamari Salad – Golden, crispy fried calamari with fresh tomatoes, balsamic caramelized onions, served over a bed of field greens with shaved Parmesan and lemon vinaigrette.
- Poached Pear Salad – Warm fresh pear poached in port wine over a bed of greens with dried figs, pumpkin seeds, and sherry vinaigrette.
- Penne alla Vodka – Tender penne pasta in a creamy homemade vodka sauce, topped with shaved Parmesan.
- Sweet Potato Pasta – Thinly sliced sweet potato tossed in a light garlic and olive oil sauce with caramelized onions, figs, and topped with goat cheese.
- Shrimp Scampi – Roasted garlic succulent shrimp tossed in a lemon white wine and herb sauce.
- Chimichurri Steak Tacos – Cilantro and lime marinated skirt steak grilled to perfection, served with with corn tortillas, chimichurri sauce, sliced radishes, and crumbled queso fresco.
- Parmesan Tilapia – Fresh, wild caught, tilapia crusted in Parmesan, mayo, and herbs baked and served over rice pilaf.
- Pork Stew – Tender pieces of pork loin in a rich beer based sauce with carrots, potatoes, and celery served over egg noodles.
- Fresh Chicken – Whole shredded chicken, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, and broccoli in a homemade savory chicken broth.
- Butternut Squash and Apple – Butternut squash and apple cooked in a savory broth with fresh herbs and blended until smooth.
- Veggie Lentil – Carrots, celery, spinach, and tomatoes in a warm flavorful broth with lentils.
- Beef Barley – Bite sized pieces of seared beef with carrots, celery, and potatoes in a rich roasted tomato broth with barley.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake – Moist, decadent chocolate cake topped with melted milk chocolate and your choice of chopped nuts, toasted coconut, fresh whipped cream, or strawberries.
- Rice Pudding – Creamy, velvety rice with cinnamon brown sugar and raisins.
- Creme Brulee – Rich vanilla infused custard finished with toasted sugar.
- Fresh Strawberry Cake – Moist french vanilla layer cake filled with a zesty raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, or apricot jam covered in whipped cream and topped with fresh strawberries.
- Fruit Triangles – Oat and honey crumble filled with fruit jam and baked til golden.
Catering | Sample Menu
- Chicken Marsala – Thinly sliced chicken breast in a rich marsala wine sauce with sliced baby portabella mushrooms.
- Cavatelli and Broccoli – Homeade pasta tossed in a garlic and herb oil with sun-dried tomatoes and steamed broccoli, topped with shaved parmesan cheese. Add your choice of sweet Italian sausage or chicken.
- Shrimp Risotto – Herb grilled shrimp and spinach in creamy risotto, topped with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Fransaise – Thinly sliced chicken breast served in a white wine, lemon-butter sauce.
- Pasta Primavera – Garlic and olive oil sauteed peppers, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli with fresh shrimp served over linguini.
- Eggplant, Meatball, or Chicken Parmesan – Served in a homemade tomato sauce, finished with melted mozzarella cheese.
- Cheesesteak – Thinly sliced seasoned steak tossed with peppers and topped with melted provolone cheese.
- Grilled Chicken – Roasted red peppers, mozzarella, finished with a balsamic spread.
- Hummus and Pitas – Homemade hummus and baked pita chips for dipping.
- Cheese Platter – Variety of fresh cheeses paired with fresh or dried fruit and nuts.
- Fresh Fruit Platter – Fresh, in season, assorted fruits and berries.
- Sandwich Platter – Your choice of fresh deli meats and cheeses made in Italian bread and cut into slices (comes with coleslaw and pickle sides).
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Garlic and herb seasoned baby portabella mushrooms stuffed and baked.
- Pan Seared Crab Cakes – Hand formed crab cakes, pan fried until golden brown, and served with a zesty mustard remoulade.
- Pulled Pork Puffed Pastry – Shredded pork in a homemade barbecue sauce, baked in puff pastry until golden brown.